2021.10.17 05:15 LuckyBdx4 Mid-century architect's 'mischievous nature' still surprises today
|submitted by LuckyBdx4 to australia [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 unknownrealms Why do people leave dust covers open?
Wondering if its purely for looks or for also adjusting hop up on the go? Ik a lotta speedsofters tend to leave it open and always wondered.
Also would leaving it open have any negative effects? (Assuming you are playing at a indoor field with minimal dirt that could potentially slip in)
submitted by unknownrealms to airsoft [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 AutoMod__ Increase in pH?
2021.10.17 05:15 AnotherScoutMain NICS Season 7 - Race 24 - Homestead. Season 7 comes to a close with an amazing 7 car battle for the win!
|submitted by AnotherScoutMain to Nr2003 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 zulilla (17f) can someone be my forever friend lol
hiiiii I'm elizabeth and I'm from ohio 🙂💌 which is REALLY boring but I do live close to the lake and the trails nearby my house are pretty. I'm looking to make more friends who I can talk to/annoy 24/7. I have a of emotional problems and I'm all over the place but I am kind to everyone and I would like that from someone too!
my birthday is in 5 days! my favorite animals are cats 🐱 and rats 🐀🐁 but I love all animals and I don't eat them. I love stuffed animals, music boxes and horror movies. my favorite movie is rosemary's baby :)
i love winter so much ill wear christmas sweaters in the middle of october https://imgur.com/gallery/qiG2jAe i hate the heat so it's my favorite time of the year, holidays too because i bake! i love to make pumpkin oat cookies and roast the seeds of a pumpkin here in autumn 🍂 i like the color pink too but i think "my color" is a really deep red
I might take a bit to reply because I'm shy and get overwhelmed easy but I definitely will if you're kind! thanks i don't mind friends of any age
submitted by zulilla to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 sugarpimp2482 looking for legit sugar daddy/mummy (no scams/“transaction payments”) Dm me ;)
|submitted by sugarpimp2482 to onlineSugar [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 Delusional_th0mas Beardie Has Gunk Or Something On Eye
Hey There All So I Will Go To A Vet But i just want to make sure what it is so my bearded dragon he's about 8 months and for the last few days his left eye has been closed it will open a few hours later until today i noticed gunk or something in his eye is there any way I can help or treat it i don't want too pull or take it out myself cause i feel it will hurt him or make it worse please help me out I'd really appreciate
submitted by Delusional_th0mas to vet [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 Accomplished_Kale509 So Ascended Heroes are a thing...
I dont know what to think about it nor what is the criteria of a hero getting one. But if I have to guess maybe its IS excuse to make new alts most likely with the lords and other popular characters
submitted by Accomplished_Kale509 to FireEmblemHeroes [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 Strawhatsleepy Mega gengar 1316 5935 6473
2021.10.17 05:15 katfishey24 Their backstories are so similar...
|submitted by katfishey24 to Deltarune [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 kbjawadwar1 Manjishta/Indian Madder/Rubia cordifolia - Health benefits, application, chemical constituents, side effects and many more
Manjishta/Indian MaddeRubia cordifolia
Rubia cordifolia L. (RC) is a valuable medicinal plant in Ayurvedic system owing to its multiple pharmacological properties and often referred as common Madder or Indian Madder in the coffee family Rubiaceae. Manjishta is one among the prime herbs used in blood, liver and skin detoxification treatments. Its root is extensively used in many skin diseases medicines of Ayurveda
It shows antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-androgen, potent blood purifier, calcium channel blocker, diuretic, antiplatelet, antidiabetic, immunomodulator, hepatoprotective, anti-stress, and vasodilating properties
It has different names in different languages such as English name(Indian Madder), Marathi & Bengali name(Manjishta), Gujarati & Hindi name(Manje...............(read more)
Manjista also consists of chemical constituents such as rubiadin, quinine, morphine, aspirin, iridoids, glycosides, bicyclic hexapeptides, triterpenes, and many other bioactive secondary metabolites.
The plant's roots contain an anthraquinone called purpurin (1,2,4-Trihydroxyanthraquinone) that gives its red colour as a textile dye.
The detail of phytoconstituents identified in Rubia cordifolia were- anthraquinone constituents are munjistin, purpurin, and pseudopurpurin. New anthraquinones namely 1-hydroxy-2,7-dimethyl anthraquinone, 2-hydroxy -6-methyl anthraquinone, 2,6-dihydroxy anthraquinone, 1-hydroxy 2-methyl anthraquinone, nordamnacanthal, physcion, 1,4-dihydroxy 6-methyl-anthraquinone, 1,4-dihydrox................read more
Properties and Benefits
Guna (Qualities) – Guru (Heavy to digest), Rooksha (dry)
Rasa(Taste – Tikta (bitter), Kashaya (astringent), Madhura (sweet)
Taste conversation after digestion – Katu (pungent)
Veerya (Potency) – Ushna (hot)
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Pitta
Because it mitigates Pitta, it is useful in diseases of the tissues where Pitta is involved, such as skin (wounds, skin diseases) and eyes.
Svarakrut – improves voice
Varnakrut – improves skin complexion
Useful in the treatment of
Visha –toxic conditions, poisoning
Shotha – inflammatory conditions
Yoniruk – gynecological disorders
Karnaruk – ear pain
Akshiruk – eye pain
Raktatisara – diarrhea with bleeding
Kushta – skin diseases
Asra – blood vitiation
Visarpa – Herpes, spreading skin disease
Uses Benefits and Application
1) Manjistha is one of the most useful herbs to manage all types of skin diseases. An imbalanced Pitta dosha vitiates the blood and impairs its normal functioning. This causes skin problems like redness. Manjistha helps to purify the blood and treats all type of skin disorders. This is due to its Pitta balancing and Raktashodhak (blood purifier) properties.
2) 20 gram of coarse Manjishta powder is soaked in 200ml of water and kept over night in mud pot. This filtered and taken early morning. In burning of the body (summer season and in menopausal period), blisters and boils this is very effective.
3) Manistha decoction is used to wash the wounds in case of chronic wounds, non healing ulcers.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of Manjishta powder in 2 cup of water and reduce it one cup, then filter it and the decoction is ready.
4)Externally, Manjistha along with honey was applied on major burns, on freckles and blemishes.
Click here for more information about Honey
5) It is considered tonic, antitussive, and useful in chronic low fevers.
6) It is also helpful in keeping the hair shiny and healthy.
7) Manjistha helps in quick healing of the wound, decreases swelling and brings back the normal texture of the skin. A paste of Manjistha powder with coconut oil helps in quick healing and reduces inflammation.
8) The Manjishta powder is used as hair coloring agent and also used in medicinal oil. It also acts as a tonic for hair roots. Manjistha is an effective remedy to improve hair health. Manjistha powder can be used to manage hair problems like greying of hair. Applying Manjistha powder enhances the natural color of the hair. Manjistha oil is effective in controlling hair fall. It helps to remove excessive dryness that controls dandruff and thus prevents hair fall.
- Mix 2-3 drops Manjishta oil in carrier oil (sesame/coconut oil) and apply it on hair.
9) A paste remedy is prepared long pepper, Manjishta, turmeric and Chebulic Myrobalan is applied over the organ bitten by poisonous spider.
10) In ancient texts It is prescribed for treatment of major burns, fractures and dysentery, to improve complexion and to treat skin diseases and blood born diseases.
11) Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India therapeutically indicate it for Yoni roga (menstrual disorder), Kustha (skin disease), Sarpavisa (sna..............(read more)
For Hindi refer the following link
Further read on following
Effects of Manjishta on Pitta
Agni situated in skin in the form of Bhrajak pitta facilitates Pachana of active principles of drug for absorption (catabolic degradation by enzymes) and pacify the provocated Doshas and relieves local symptom like Vidah, Kandu and Vaivarnya by breaking pathogenesis. We look the etiopathogenesis of Kikkisa, Pitta is mainly vitiated Doshas along with Vata and Kaph and Bhrajak pitta works on skin and responsible for complexion and color of skin. Properties of Manjistha described in literature indicates that it can be u........... read more
1) Charaka Samhita
2) Indian J Pharmacol. 2018 Jan-Feb; 50(1): 12–21. PMCID: PMC5954628
3) J Altern Complement Med. 2020 Nov;26(11):1015-1024.
4) Front Pharmacol. Published online 2016 Sep 13. PMCID: PMC5020101
5) Bhavaprakasha Nighantu
6) Sharangdhar Samhitha
7) Jour. of Ayurveda & Holistic Medicine Volume-III, Issue-II
8) IJPSR, 2016; Vol. 7(7): 2720-2731. ISSN: 2320-5148
11) IJAPR | June 2017 | Vol 5 | Issue 6
12) Jour. of Ayurveda & Holistic Medicine. Volume-III, Issue-II
13) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH. ISSN (Online): 0975-8232
14) Anc Sci Life. 2015 Jul-Sep; 35(1): 18–25. PMCID: PMC4623628
16) Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of india
17) Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. Published online 2011 Feb 24. PMCID: PMC3057542
18) Indian J Pharm Sci. 2013 Jan-Feb; 75(1): 106–109. PMCID: PMC3719138
19) Ayu. 2011 Jan-Mar; 32(1): 95–99. PMCID: PMC3215426
submitted by kbjawadwar1 to herbs [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 RottenCraving Who to ascend first? Deciding between silas and fareal but i hv 3 of silas furniture already.
|submitted by RottenCraving to afkarena [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 CronoDroid FANATICS Rayeon - Through The Night (orig. IU) (Rayeon's Practice Room Cover Episode 3)
|submitted by CronoDroid to kpop [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 RubiconLink M1 Mac フリーズするのは自分だけではなかった #Shorts
|submitted by RubiconLink to rubiconlink [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 HotaruShidareSama Any good punk venues/bars and place for live rock music?
2021.10.17 05:15 n-dimensional_argyle YVES TANGUY Painting "¡Bright Reptar!"
|submitted by n-dimensional_argyle to nightcafe [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 UltraZoraman Well, that was convincing
|submitted by UltraZoraman to FireEmblemHeroes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 getreferral Celsius Referral : Join and get up to $110 ($50 for referral bonus and $60 for USDT/USDC bonus) and earn interest on all your deposits! (Worldwide)
Join Celsius and get up to $110 and earn interest on all your deposits!
Make sure to follow these steps.
2021.10.17 05:15 Veggie_Therapy Some of y’all really like to over complicate things… I submit my humble setup as proof
|submitted by Veggie_Therapy to microgrowery [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 EmmaW17 Updated tier list
|submitted by EmmaW17 to Kengan_Ashura [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 throwwidc Is my housemate going to seriously judge me if I forgot to flush
I appologize for this entire post it's the middle of the night and I've had too much coffee and I've been stuck in a cloud of paranoia for too long now.
Flushing's not something you have to think about, right? You just flush and walk away. So most of the time I retain absolutely no memory of flushing because I'm thinking about other things and its just a no-brainer motion that I do (think I do?) every time. Occasionally I get hit with a random jolt of fear that I forgot to flush and go check and make sure I did. Idk if it's an anxiety thing or what but a few years ago in a different house someone kept forgetting to flush and they all thought it was me (prob because the 5 of them became close friends in a week and I didn't) and I was sure it wasn't but you can never be 100% sure right?
So yeah tonight I sh*t, leave, and 10 min later hear my housemate go in the bathroom and I just get hit with a wave of fear that I forgot to flush?? I have no clue if I did or not because I never have any memory of flushing anyway. I don't really know this guy yet so I'm not going to ask him so I doubt there's any other way to know but I just need literally any kind of comment so I can stop overthinking this
submitted by throwwidc to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 idkiwilldeletethis Should I get a ps4 or a switch?
I know what you are thinking "why a ps4? buy a ps5 instead" and I would love to but I don't have the money
My problem is, the ps4 has more games that I like (E.g far cry, soulsbornes, shooters in general, horizon, god of war, etc.) and the switch also has good games (mario, smash, zeldas) but they are fewer, but to compensate for that, the switch will (eventually) have botw2 wich is probably the game I'm most excited to play.
So tl:dr the ps4 has more good games, the switch has fewer but some really good ones
submitted by idkiwilldeletethis to gaming [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 RayBoops Is this a cool car design?
|submitted by RayBoops to RocketLeague [link] [comments]|
2021.10.17 05:15 CheekyCthulhu Archmage Ascension & Minn, Wily Illusionist
If I have six or more quest counters on [[Archmage Ascension]], can I decline the “if you would draw a card, you may instead search” ability on it to still trigger [[Minn, Wily Illusionist]] ‘s first ability?
submitted by CheekyCthulhu to mtgrules [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 05:15 Ethosjt81 Welcome new gun owners
|submitted by Ethosjt81 to liberalgunowners [link] [comments]|